Copyright © 2013 by theepcman.co.uk · All Rights reserved · Powered by TheEPCMan.co.uk
Top EPC Tips
for some really useful tips from The EPC Man on how to obtain a better EPC rating click below.
The EPC Man
Top Tips for a better EPC rating.
1. Try and make sure as many of your fixed light fittings as possible have low energy lamps fitted.
2. If you have a hot water tank, make sure there is plenty of insulation around it. Good insulation can make a significant difference to the rating.
3. Loft insulation. If we cannot see the loft is insulated because either we cannot gain loft access or because the loft is boarded over please have any paperwork available to prove loft insulation is fitted.
4. If you have cavity wall insulation which is not visible due to rendering etc, make sure you have the paperwork available.
5. If your double glazed windows were fitted after 2002 and the date is not visible in the units, please have paperwork available to show the installation date.
6. Boiler information: We will try to establish the exact make and model of the gas or oil heating boiler. Where this is possible, the exact efficiency of the boiler can be established. This is likely to be higher than the software default setting for that type of boiler. Establishing the boilers details from visual inspection can be difficult, so please have any information manuals or service history available.
We are providers of Energy Performance Certificates for properties in Sheffield and surrounding areas. If you have any questions about our EPC Service please call us and we will be happy to help you.
The EPC Man for Sheffield
Energy Performance Certificate Providers
for Sheffield and surrounding areas.
Welcome to sheffieldepcservice.co.uk
The EPC Man for Sheffield.
order your epc direct from your local provider
to ensure our lowest price.
We Provide Energy Performance Certificates
for domestic properties in
Need an EPC in a different area?
Click here to find your local EPC Man